The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Friday, March 25, 2016

Pink Himalayan Cheeks

You're here for more Giggle, I can tell. Let's just start off with a poorly lit video then, shall we?


Watch it a few dozen times and then we can talk... I'll wait...
_______

Hi, you have your cootie shot, so it's business time. Or hammer time. Or clobberin' time. I'm making some salmon for dinner tonight. With rice and broccoli or maybe roasted vegetables. I think I'll go get a bulb of garlic and piece of ginger and some Pink Himalayan fine sea salt. 

I've been doing some speed typing tests to improve my typing skills, it turns out I'm not very good. 

Why do people leave huge wads of toilet paper in the freakin' toilet? Who doesn't look to see what they're leaving for other people to deal with? It happens a LOT. I worked at a Dunkin' Donuts and I was the only one willing to clean the men's bathroom which was left in a state I would call "Dookie Apocalypse". A customer came up to my coworker and I and got all irate about the mess and was like, "how do I know your entire establishment isn't just as disgusting? ...I'm going to inform the health inspectors [blah blah blah]" It wasn't one of those built-up-over-time messes, like a port-o-potty. It was clearly one guy that had problems. So I put on my gloves and got me a bucket of bleach water. I was the hero of the day! When I left that job for an office job, the old woman I worked with from New Jersey said, "I'm gunna miss ya kid, you're a damn good worker." Working at a shop that sells greasy dough with coffee in the crappiest part of town isn't for the faint of heart. When I was by myself working there one fine day an old man kept winking at me and he even stuck his tongue out seductively(?) He asked me if I liked to party. I was so confused/entertained. Always a sucker for the awkward, cringey stuff. At the time I didn't even know what was meant by "you like to party?". So I said yeah. Haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment