The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Cruz Boog '16

Energy drinks - occasionally I'll partake. Whoa, the skin on top of my hands is so dry right now. All I have is this smelly lotion at my desk.

I put the lotion on and it took 47 minutes to rub that crap in. Had to stand there talking to someone while rubbing my hands together vigorously. The skin looks a tiny bit better. I'm just aging is all. The little skin triangles start to get bigger and looser on the backs of my hands. Is that a tiny scab or what?What is that little red speck? Probably cancer. Ugh. Should I start wearing makeup every day? I sure as heck am not going to start shaving again. I don't care how much my pits look like sickly wizards. It's my way of being rebellious probably. Maybe I'll dye them some funky color. Wasn't that a fad just a couple weeks ago? Am I too late?! I choose purple pits.

I've been making a few songs with Garage Band on my phone lately. They're dumb but maybe one day they won't be so dumb. Or maybe what I consider dumb right now won't be dumb anymore. What I'm saying is: LOL. People are pretty dumb.
_______

In our latest episode of Giggle Turdman, we find Giggle up to his waist in ...a hole. Will he survive? Will he get PTSD? Will you be able to watch this whole-entire video? Find out NOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment