The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Budge It

I'm pretty good at saving money. It must be my inherent lack of desire for stuff and junk. There's just no hole to fill. I love buying art supplies, but I don't go overboard. I eat too much, but it's still not THAT much. Everything in moderation, except humor. Laughing is something I can never get enough of. Building my credit has been pretty fun lately too. It's like a game and I think I'm starting to win. Took me long enough. UGH. My husband sent me this video, which explains why so many people suck so much:


But his hair is probably too distracting. In the words of Rick Sanchez: "I'll tell you how I feel about school, Jerry: it's a waste of time. Bunch of people runnin' around bumpin' into each other, got a guy up front says, '2 + 2,' and the people in the back say, '4.' Then the bell rings and they give you a carton of milk and a piece of paper that says you can go take a dump or somethin'. I mean, it's not a place for smart people, Jerry. I know that's not a popular opinion, but that's my two cents on the issue."

_______

Giggle does some serious yard work, then treats himself to a delicious treat!


No comments:

Post a Comment