The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Friday, March 4, 2016

Goin' Noh Ware

Today started out great. Really nice;) *wink* I'm just feelin' good lately. EVEN THOUGH the red M&M in the stairwell at work is gone - you see I would make it a point to smile as big as I could whenever I saw it. Training myself to look happy might make me be happy, right? ...now it's gone. Perhaps it knew it's work was done. Perhaps someone got sick of seeing it. Perhaps someone saw it for the first time and figured it didn't belong there. Perhaps someone accidentally kicked it away and it's hidden in a crack somewhere. Perhaps someone/thing ate it. 

Molly, mother of Madonna this is one heck of a live performance:


It makes me want to say "I miss the 90's" but honestly, I can watch this whenever I want on YouTube on a phone wherever there's a signal and I don't have to live in FL with my parents. So nah, I don't miss the 90's.

______

Here's the new episode of Giggle Turdman!!! I know you've been waiting so patiently, you're so good and I'm in a spicy mood. It's Friday! 


Stay tuned for an episode that's EVEN LONGER!

No comments:

Post a Comment