The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

1 Like = 1 Preyer

"The pool is dirty, but I'm feelin' clean and love is a drug"

It's been a fun month. The posts kept flowing from me, it might be easy to just keep rambling eternally. I, I say, for all eternity that is. I'm gunna add a butt load of labels to this post. I don't think I've ever done that ish. I'll label it as comedy... since my entire life is a joke. Wouldn't have it any other way, Frank.

I've been taking walks outside during lunch lately. They make me want to just walk away. Never turn around. Shave my head. Put red lipstick on all messy-like. Adopt a kitten, name him Toadstool. Forget my family. etc etc.

That's enough of that - let's check out the Giggle Channel!

_______

Well, it looks like Giggle doesn't like when a cat of any color crosses his path. Thankfully, no animals were harmed -physically- in the making of this video. But the psychological harm was INTENSE. That cat totally (eventually) died!


No comments:

Post a Comment