The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Judge (but not jury)

I've been training this week for a temporary electoral judge job. They even think I can be supervisor, which sure is sweet of them. I've never voted and am unaffiliated - suppose I just want to learn how this democracy thing works. Being an educated voter would be the only way I would feel inclined to vote and I've never been educated in politics. It's easy to say, "hey that policy sounds great!" and it turns out to be some crafty way to manipulate people, I'm wary. There was a lovely young woman by the name of Sara there training as well - maybe she'll even READ this! Anywho, she is studying political science to learn specifically about policy writing and is also a fan of BoJack Horseman. This world will probably be okay.

In other news: this weekend should be fun. I'm going to be done moving into a weird basement scenario and then I'm picking up my cousin Matthew for super fun crazy cousin crap... I guess. Maybe we'll write and produce a musical in a matter of hours. That'll probably be what happens. It wouldn't surprise me. I improvised this anti-depressant of a number just this morning:


No comments:

Post a Comment