The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Temper [Rarey] Tantrum

Is temporary such a bad thing? Everyone seems to want all the "good" things to last for all eternity and all the "bad" things to have never existed. Seems to me that temporary is a great solution, especially since what is good for one thing is bad for another anyway. The first life on Earth couldn't exist now with the current oxygen levels. We've certainly benefitted from the temporariness of dinosaurs. It's not like I'm super stoked about eventual death. I'm not labeling it evil either. I also didn't come up with it and I know you didn't. We're alike in that way.

...what now?

It's as if we assume we are characters, unaware of our complexities. until we're not unaware anymore. Mr. Rogers was right - we are special. Yes, I just watched "Won't You Be My Neighbor?" -what of it? He knew what message to broadcast in a way only he could to an audience he cared a whole lot for. If something doesn't add up or make sense or it makes us feel unsure of why we "have to" be a certain way or do something - ask questions and figure out what the point really is and if it even applies to our current reality. To care is built in, so care about something. Carefully. Life is dope AF.



No comments:

Post a Comment