The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Trussed

It's a greaseball day for me. I've been washing my hair too often lately and now I can't go a day and a half without my scalp starting to feel greasy. GAH! Dry shampoo is sounding good.

Any day could be the day I run into the right contact to hook me up with an awesome job. And here I am being greasy. Daily hair washing just doesn't seem right to me. Neither does shaving. So I don't. That's easier to hide though:)

The expectations of American society. PSH.

When are we going to be allowed to be amazingly advanced AND human? Perhaps Europe has a better balance. Maybe I'll just go there. And not leave. There are too many people creating "needs" just to fill them for a dollar.

I love children. Especially mine, but they're all starting to grow on me. Being a good example is incredibly important to me - letting them know you can feel like you're different and you'll still be loved and worthy. You'll fail - you'll feel like you failed - you'll feel heartache - and you are perfectly okay even in those moments. You can fail and be okay at the same time. What if you never even tried? Maybe it's more okay to fail than we realize. Even self-sabotage, maybe that's just a last resort our subconscious uses to motivate us to move on when we've held on for too long. When we have faith that it is going to be better in the long run. I don't have to trust in those who have hurt me. What happens when no one CAN hurt me? What can earthling man do to me?




No comments:

Post a Comment