The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Haratio Wuz Here

Hi.
Today was good. I won the lotto.

Actually, I've been fantasizing about winning a large sum of money for quite a while, but refuse to play the lotto. Unless the Spirit bears witness with my spirit, which has not yet happened for there is always a tiny bit of doubt within me.

AAAAAAAnywho, the day was good. I got a sweet package from my mother-in-law with a couple dresses and some earrings and a flower toy for Nay. Then later we saw the biggest gopher tortoise I've ever seen:
Ol' grandpa tortoise did NOT want anything to do with the flower toy, he ran away shockingly fast. Then we went to the coolest park: Lake Idamere park:
Where Naomi ALWAYS poops. In her pants.

THEN we went to the Lake County Fair!!!
Yes. Pigs. Are. Racing. However, the icing on the cake of a day came when I spotted the deep fried Oreo vendor:

I used to think "Brownie Town" was naughty. These are pretty amazing. I had one before about five or six years ago. That's exactly how often one should eat them. If ever. Because you'll never forget them. And then you'll have to wait five or six years for your next fix. I'm not so sure that's powdered sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment