The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Friday, April 20, 2012

Change

Aw man!
I'm not one to complain about changes, but they just changed the blog writing layout up in this place and I was NOT especially looking forward to posting a new blog while also learning where "they" put all the buttons and junk. Eh, oh well. I'm going to start working part-time at Kohl's. I hope I get a ridiculously fantastic discount at their lovely store. I'm going to what is called orientation on Tuesday (the 24th of April, 2012). Sounds painful. The pay is painful enough, but a poor person has got to do what a poor person has GOT to do. I actually love working outside the home and it's just two or three days a week. The break room there looks great. The people that work there seem cool, unlike Wal*Mart/Post Office employees (no offense, but you guys tend to be raggedy-looking). When I did the job interview it was a group thing and two other chicks were sitting at the table while we got asked questions. I actually preferred it. I wonder if they got hired too, or if I was the "winner". haha. I was pretty hilarious in there. I'd like to think I shined like a bright star. So yeah, a job is just what I need. It means we're getting closer to where we should be more quickly. 'Where is that?' you ask: NOT HERE.
NOT IN THE OCALA NATIONAL FOREST.

1 comment:

  1. It's funny as bad as it is when you drive down that street and as much as living there is crap, that photo makes it seem kinda nice... which is false... did I mention I hate it

    ReplyDelete