The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Sunday, April 15, 2012

AllTurd

Cyber Punk baby doll. I went there.
I wanted to make something into a cyborg, over and over in my head I kept thinking of all the different animals that would be cool. But then - I thought of a little half robot baby and I just had to produce it. I rummaged through my pop's tool shed and picked out a few bits that struck my fancy.
Also my grandma gave my daughter THREE of these same baby dolls with matted, gross hair, so I figured I could experiment with one. I gave it a much more attractive hairstyle and my pop even helped me cut the arm off. Poking it's eye out felt a little weird though.
Then I hot-glued a little jewel on it's chest. Voila! I don't really feel like it's done though, maybe some little cut-off shorts would be good, with a wallet chain. Haha, baby wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment