The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Friday, August 3, 2018

Oh, The Srimp!

Annie. The orphan. What an amazing character. My daughter saw the play live a few months back and then while at the library she saw the movie and we checked it out and I watched it - perhaps for the first time in my life all the way through. Carol Burnett, Tim Curry, Zaddy Warbucks, Sandy (as himself), etc. WOW, I loved the poop out of it!

Speaking of loving the poop out of something: Jack Stauber! What glorious lessons there are to be learned through the ever-evolving art of animation. Here's one of my favorites:



Soon I'll have a ton of time available to find a job that doesn't suck and then I will GET that job. That's what I believe.

Last night was another delightful karaoke adventure - Celine Dion, Weird Al, Offspring, Aladdin's Whole New World. Things are moving right along and time is well spent. Speaking of time well spent, I'm off to draw some Adventure Time characters with Naomi and then eat a chicken sandwich for dinner. PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment