The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Mother, May I?

Yo dawg. Remember when you didn't do stuff because your parents wouldn't let you? Having grown up I never thought I'd have so many excuses for why I "can't" do things I would love to do. The excuses have been few and far between these days and it is making a big difference in my quality of life. It's truly incredible to see what a few months of concentrated effort can do. Specific goals aren't easy for me, I have much love for many generally creative endeavors. What if I were to decide to focus energy on just one? If so, it would be comedy. At least that's how I feel today. But that feeling will change. Performing is the general pursuit at the moment. The universe will guide me beyond that. Someone has some fresh bread in my vicinity and it's KILLING me. Want.

I invited a local comedian over this weekend. Maybe we'll record a podcast! The thought of whipping up some theme music and fake commercials alone has me sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment