The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Whistling Pines

I'm in this podcast!



I'm gunna be in another episode later this month too! What a fun gang to make the jokes with!

Yesterday I was SO sick - but then I just kept sleeping and sleeping until I got over it. I hate being sick because I can't do stuff. While forcing myself to do dishes I cried a lot. A good sob is in order once in a while. Dang, there's just been too much going on. I got a new car, 2012 Dodge Caliber. Perhaps I won't be afraid to drive places outside of a 10 mile radius. I've lost 10 pounds in the last few weeks. Started walking more since there was a week I didn't have a car at all and I walked Naomi to and from school. I also walked home from Wal*Mart one day and it was rad. Walking is actually rad. My bod is thanking me. Otherwise I hailed an Uber for appointments. The doctors say I'm looking healthy! My blood pressure was a bit high when I was preggo with Roland, but it's fine now. I don't go to the doctor much. I have been seeing a therapist for a few months but I have no idea if it's actually helping. It seems like every time I go, I feel good and then some serious SH*T immediately happens and I no longer have the opportunity to take care of my mental health for another month because I'm too busy dealing with other people's erratic behavior and feelings and illness. SO, I've just really been trying to find an occasional escape because I'm 'bout to kill all y'all. ALL Y'ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment