The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Friday, February 3, 2017

Killing Rampage

Welp, I done killed all the people. I'm the only one left on earth. That was really easy, now I don't have to deal with anyone and I get to walk around eating the food in grocery stores in the nude. Somehow electricity still works and the Internet is up. I guess everything is super automated and no one actually has to work at all. Too bad they're all dead and don't get to live the good life with me. AHHH, now to sip on some hella expensive tequila or whatever in my yacht that I don't know how to take out of the port. I'll just keep crashing yachts until I teach myself how to get out in the open water. The weather sure is a lot calmer now that the government isn't controlling it. Wow, look at all the thriving wildlife! Balance is restored. It is a little stinky though.

No comments:

Post a Comment