The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Puke

I got the nasty flu Thursday late at night. The type that makes ones body reject normal digestion procedures and just demands an evacuation *IMMEDIATELY* from top to bottom.

Then my bones and joints started hurting, especially my spine. Laying in bed was like laying on a boulder, but that's what I did yesterday anyways.

I feel better today (Saturday) but I guess I should take it easy. I was hoping to rebuild the playhouse since it's been so nice outside, but it looks a bit like rain might happen.

There are some seedlings of bell peppers and tomatoes starting to grow. I should build a vegetable bed soon too. Probably won't be able to plant them outside 'til late May/early June, so, there's no rush. Gardening is fun. It's more than fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment