The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Playhouse 3.0

I'm on my third try with the kid's playhouse and I think I did it good. It gets rebuilt just about once a year because I get an itch to build. There was a neighbor throwing out some glass doors so I snagged one for one of the walls. I still need to do a bit more work to make it looks slightly less ghetto, but it is definitely the most fun and big playhouse yet. I'm even planting a garden right outside the glass wall so we can watch it grow. There were a butt-load of rocks all up in that dirt that I had to get outta there, but I love dirt.




A saw would help but all I had was scrap wood, a screw gun and screws. I think we'll get a saw to cut some trim, a door, and hack off some unnecessary overhanging wood on the front. The flower on the front makes me happy and there's even a little dollar store wind chime hanging on the front. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment