The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sell You Light

I really love looking through old emails and posts on facebook/the like. It's as if you're bringing out an old box of letters and pictures. Without having to decipher handwriting - without water marks, scratches or weird, sticky parts.

I just found an old email I wrote from March 2012 that reads:

"I just had a great idea for a party. We can pretend it's a wedding, but there's no bride or groom. We can make up a fake bride and groom, give them generic names and then send out invitations but when the person that's going to marry them (played by you) keeps checking his watch, everyone looks around for the people they don't know dressed in a wedding gown and tuxedo, but they never show up because they don't exist, so we eat the cake and dance anyways!!! And the people that brought wedding gifts can trade them with each other. hahahaha! BRILLIANT! Then everyone will be talking about it for years and saying,"I don't know why we were invited to George and Carissa's wedding, but they never showed up and I'm actually really glad I didn't have to meet someone new and instead, just had a great night with a bunch of people I did know whom also never met them... It was awesome."

I just love when someone posts pictures of people I know they don't really want posted. It's like a tabloid. "Guess who has cellulite?" "Stars without makeup!" and "Oprah's meltdown".

Anywho, I've been singing a little bit for my Jason-husband. There will be a couple songs to release shortly. Like, next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment