The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Friday, April 12, 2013

Pretty Sure

I think I said something funny the other day. I wanted to blog about it... but I've gone and forgotten what it was.

EnyWho- We found a place to live that isn't with relatives. That's exciting. We're signing a lease tomorrow. The "highly desirable" west side of town. It's a town home. Real nice. Although I'm wondering if it's haunted because the price is really reasonable. Right now it smells like fresh paint, but perhaps there's an underlying corpse smell no one is mentioning that I won't find out about for a week or so. Oh well, there's a dishwasher so it's worth it.

I'm going to decorate the crap out of that place. Bohemian, eclectic, and romantic. It'll probably end up looking like a clown turd though. The most we've spent on a piece of furniture so far is $10 and we have been given SO much! A bunk bed, crib, queen sized bed, dining room set, couch, dresser, all necessary kitchen stuff, your mom, and all kinds of UNnecessary kitchen stuff.

I have to say, this country is so full of STUFF that you almost can't live simply even if you never buy anything. The free section of Craigslist is full of STUFF. People are just telling you to come pick things up from the curb. At this point, I'm not going to complain. I'm glad there exists a Craigslist and thrift stores, but there will be a time when I realize I have too much STUFF.

-Which reminds me, I just bought a big box of stuffing. Mix up some ground meat,  an egg, prepared stuffing and some BBQ sauce, cook that log at tree-fiddy for an hour- that's gooood meatloaf. "I guarantee"

No comments:

Post a Comment