The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Monday, May 14, 2012

Post Title


Gubernatorial

haha, funny word.


Cuckold is funny too. Except for the definition. 


I like interacting with other people at work. There was a really cool customer that came in today. He asked me what's shakin' and he was wearing a wonderfully stupid pair of sunglasses (indoors and also during a thunderstorm). 
There's a Madagascar 3 and I wasn't aware of Madagascar 2, or perhaps I forgot all about the second Madagascar because I care very little about all of them. I just know my nephew likes to "move it move it".
Dulce de Leche Cheerios smell good. I wish there was a Dulce de Leche Cheerios scented candle out there. Sometimes I want to eat candles, but I know I shouldn't because they're all waxy.
The worst!

I like a good nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment