The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Monday, May 7, 2012

The Madness

My child keeps spitting

My ends are splitting

I can't wait for... something. hmm. I redeemed some Coke Rewards points today for a salad spinner/chopper. I know, it's kind of strange getting something seemingly healthy from a soda website. I don't drink the soda, the people I live with do and I take the codes from the boxes/bottle caps. Okay, I have one once in a great while.

I can't wait for... Jason to come home in a few minutes! Our anniversary is later this month. Ain't that sweet? It will be four years. Then we graduate, right? We're finally taking a vacation together. We didn't have a honey moon. We went to Glenwood Springs when I was in my first trimester of pregnancy and I was super-nauseous the entire time. Miserable. It was beautiful though, so I guess it counts. Snowy. Snow STORM. I drove many hours through a snow storm and because of the whole pregnant thing I didn't get into the hot springs that Glenwood Springs is known for. (Laughter) sad. ANYWAYS, we are taking a week-long vacation soon without our child. It will be relaxing and I will not be pregnant. It will be inexpensive enough to keep our savings and far enough away to be exciting. Stay tuned for further ramblings about crap.

*Update: I actually was pregnant during that trip. hahaha. ...sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment