The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Zippo

Good Lord, it's June.
I'm in need of lasers and fog machines right about now. Strobey lights. Throbbing bass.
You know what's gross? Dead people.
(making a motorboat sound with my mouth)
Why do some people enjoy being a great source of exasperation? Do they GAIN ANYTHING?!!!
One time, I got hit in the face by a pie pan filled with shaving cream and for an undetermined length of time I felt like I was in a dream. 
Living in a non-childproof house with my daughter is like a hell that even Christendom would shutter at.
I hate when a guy wears shorts and then sits in such a way so that you can see directly into the leg hole all the way up to their area.
I'm going to miss incandescent light bulbs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment