The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Flo No Mo

The court did call back to schedule an interview... during the week that I would be in Colorado for my cousin's wedding! So, I didn't get THAT job, but I DID move back to Colorado. There was a friend that offered me a room and a week after we moved in she said I had to find another place to live. Ain't that sweet? We lived in a shelter for a couple weeks and then found another room with a stranger (which has been so much better than family and friends).

The wedding I attended was fantastic, we all stayed in a beautiful cabin where two creeks merged in the mountains and I hiked everyday and yes, there was a hot tub. Worth it.

Right now Jason is working at a grocery store stocking shelves and I'm watching Roland and getting Nay to school, applying for jobs and looking into volunteering at the Children's Museum so I can do something related to art with my life. ANYWHO, I have to go wipe Roland's butt now since he can't reach the weird toilet paper holders (and I don't quite trust his wiping skills just yet). Hmm, he is pooping and whispering "Minecraft". Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment