The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Friday, June 15, 2012

Hanky

I'm alive!

I have to tell you, I like veggie burgers. I had a good one in DC at the Luna Cafe:
So big. So lentil-filled. I want one so bad right now. We went back to this cafe the next day and I got eggs benedict for brunch. I tried to make my own veggie burger patties once. It was sad. I used lentils and tofu... I have no idea what else... maybe some flour. They didn't hold together very well. Florida doesn't take kindly to vegetarian diets. This kid at the library farted near us once, and he obviously ONLY ate beef. I was like:
NOOOOOOOO!  This guy knows. He's so tormented. This was a sculpture at the National Gallery in DC. Seeing all kinds of art is so humbling. AnyWHOOOOOOO... Naomi loves taking pictures with my camera. Here's one that's pretty fun:
So there you have it. Another blog post. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment