The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Monday, January 2, 2012

Click Here

I got my face done for the new year. The cosmetic surgeon called this one "Grinch a la Mary Kate Olsen". My face is burning and stinging with beauty. But honestly, I started the year out cleaning Naomi poop from the floor and unknowingly getting it on my pants only to stick my hand in it later on and because I had made a chocolate sauce earlier I wasn't sure if it was poop or chocolate so I had to smell it (because what intelligent person would really taste an unknown brown substance?) and it was poop, so I sat around for a while without pants on because I didn't have anywhere to go anyways. It was a pretty low point. At least I had some chocolate sauce. I put it on my ice cream. And the sick thing is....  I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment