The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Occupy

I've been feeling full of testosterone lately. My blemishes are flourishing and my armpit hair is growing rapidly. It kind of just sounds like a hygiene issue when I spell it out like that. I've also been wanting to camp in a van that has been sitting on my parent's property for the last 4 years collecting spiderwebs (which leads me to believe there could be spiders). So over the last few days I've been cleaning it out, I took out a couple chairs, scrubbed it down. I haven't seen a living (or dead) thing in it. That's pretty encouraging. No more old webs, and the smell is even unnoticeable. I want to make it a sweet little camper. It doesn't run, unfortunately, but we already live in the woods. Naomi is popping bubble wrap. I am jealous.
You'll notice the "festive" lights, they were in the attic of the house when my family moved in along with a lovely portrait of the ugly family that once lived here. So I put 'em in the van (the lights, not the portrait) and now it looks like a party. MAN, it gets DARK out here. The stars are beautiful. Hey little kids, wanna sleep over in my sparkley van?

No comments:

Post a Comment