The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Twenty Bird

Lesbians love Tweety bird. What's up with that? I hate television. I wish there were more variety shows. I wish people weren't so into drama. There are tons of acorns falling around this house. I can't go outside barefoot. I got a new charger/USB cord for my camera. From China. I've been taking some video of Naomi. She sure is an entertainer. sigh... I'm hoping to make a picture story with Jason one-o-these days. I even made a paper mache prop for it and it looks GOOD. Time just seems to escape us on his days off of work. I applied for a job a couple days ago, it's only two days a week. That would be awesome. I could really use some time away from this house. Muh. I like shrimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment