The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Times

This world will not last forever. I just let the outdoor cat into the house. She is seven to eight years old. I loved her since she was mere hours old when I found out she was born on our back porch. It seems like such a long time ago, her mother was also our cat named Penguin. She had five kittens: Captain Falcon, Alex, Cupcake, Pooty, and the one I chose to keep, my favorite kitten. I named her Favorite. She is an excellent mouser and very lean and muscular. The mouse she recently killed was devoured by ants in the front yard. The skeleton was cool. Then the rain washed it away I assume. I can't imagine not existing, I really wish I could.

 Naomi decided it would be a good idea to carry her little purse with her teeth the entire time the cat was in the house. She thought it would be cat-like and make the cat comfortable around her. I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment