The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Friday, March 6, 2020

Smelling Goot

Hi everyone/anyone! It's Friday! So WHAT?!

Definitely preferring me some Fridays lately, maybe because I've been majorly slacking on my Monday open mic nights, which is KILLING me. Still, love me a Friday. Random singing is returning to my life, produced an amazing song during my bath last night. Not recorded, just sang. Fleeting artistic expression in just vibrations and breath. Pretty. Temporary, like all of it. When I perform, this is what I find. Memories, feelings and experiences are the stuff people try so hard to hold onto. They could be continually making more and accepting that more of that good stuff CAN and WILL come to be. Dwelling on old memories as golden days has a down side. "Did I peak?" "What if this is as good as it gets?"

Let's create new, incredible experiences. With the amassed knowledge that comes with existing longer and longer in this realm, it will be so much fun. Grab your lovers, family and friends by the hands and enjoy life! Kiss them babies, eat the potatoes, grow out the beard, try the gadgets, smell the blossoms, and squish your butt into the laundry basket on the video chat.




No comments:

Post a Comment