The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Perfricked Thyming

Isn't right now just a great time to not have Internet at home?

Information that could be so much easier to acquire, is now a drive away with limited access and surrounded by others that could look at my shit. Right when I really could use the Internet to research schooling, jobs, tax info, account info, all the info I apparently need in order to start divorce proceedings...

The universe loves me, sure. What about the immediate surroundings? Eh, it'll all work out. My urge to react is hopefully being controlled enough to provide me with some sort of eventual reward. Playing it cool does pay off. It does. It does. It does. It does. It does. Did I mention I can't listen to guided meditations at bedtime now? Here's one good thing: Boost Mobile let's customers stream as much music as they want without counting it toward data usage. Spotify may have guided meditations, I don't know. Things ain't so bad. "Black Holes Ain't So Black".

Since I'm already at the library I can also just get more books on physics or origami or how to build better relationships or how to be independently wealthy and achieve a life where my desires are manifested and I no longer even understand what anger is. I suppose all I have to do is be content with what I already have... BUT NO INTERNET?!?!?! WWWWHHHHYYYYYY?! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment