The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Friday, May 27, 2011

Humble Bee

What do I want? Right now I want Tony Robbins to hold me in his massive arms and tell me I can do anything. I can make anyone I encounter as happy as Richard Simmons. I can lift 500 lbs. I can run 500 MPH. I can simplify with ease and regain energy and be clear in my thinking and pure of heart. I can be perfect already, with the ability to fly AND turn invisible. I can feed my friends and enrich their lives. I can try meth JUST ONCE. I want to hold all those I care about in my arms and press them against my bosoms (in a non-sexual way), and have them understand that everything I've ever done wrong is forgiven by God and then, in an instant, forgotten by them, and then they suddenly have an ultimate sense of balance and respect for self and fellow humans. I want to tenderly kiss the neck of someone who could really use a tender neck-kissing. You know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment