The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Thursday, May 19, 2011

BANG(s)!

I don't ever want to be without bangs again. Why are they called bangs? I bet it's a funny story... I'll be 26 in ten days. What are 26-year-olds supposed to wear? I'm thinking they should wear things half as slutty as a teenager and half as shapeless as the Amish. If you go low-cut, it can't also be tight. If you go tight, it can't also be super short. If you wear spanx, you can't also breathe. If you put on heavy make-up, you can't also do your hair. If you are a mother, you can't also be relatively sane. Being 26 for me (as far as fashion sense) is about thinking about putting effort into how you look instead of not thinking about putting effort into how you look. What? I wish I could have an afro for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment