The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Snake in Snakes Clothing

I had a dream last night and it went like this: While swimming in a popular spring and enjoying the cool waters flow over and under me and somewhat through me, a young girl runs up with what appears to be a long thick rope swinging it around like a lasso. This was odd. Wait, is that a rope? It was a large constricting snake and she lets it go - off into the air it was soaring then it splashed into the cool spring water, and (thank goodness) it could swim. I like the constricting snakes, they only use hugs to kill rather than poison. So it zig-zags its way back to land, headed straight for me, so I run away because as it gets closer I realize how gigantic this creature is! at least twelve feet long and the circumference of more than my thigh (which is not small). It chases after me while on land so I turn around to face it after a few meters. I think all along the snake was simply playing, this happened to be the friendliest snake that could exist. I don't remember how it got into my arms, but for the rest of my dream I held it like a baby, even patting its back and stroking it. I didn't like how the little girl threw it, I thought about the cold water stealing the warmth from its blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment