The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bloggity Blog

As I was sipping the finest of brandy in my hard leather chair, which shines like a black man's forehead, I was contemplating the meaning of life and thunder. To quote the great Jason Alexander, "I was in the POOL!" thus feeling very small and insignificant in this Universe of color and blackness, I felt I should cause the earth to move under me by pushing it with my feet (some call it walking) and ended up in Colorado Springs, Colorado whereupon a certain Mr. J.M. Compo was awaiting my arrival so as to wed and impregnate me. Creating the life we now call Naomi Belle was tiresome and bloating, but because it was prophesied with many horns and myriads of singing celery stalks I went through with it. Alas now, we cannot fathom how wonderful it will be on that day when she gains the skills to urinate into a toilet. We do know that she is destined for the greatness beyond what our heads can wrap around... mmm... chicken Fried chicken.

1 comment: