The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Thursday, October 9, 2014

La-La-Law

I love legal proceedings. I really enjoy sitting in a courtroom and watching the goings-on. I wish I was a stenographer sometimes... maybe even a lawyer. Gosh, what would I do with all that money? Oh yeah, I'd pay off all that debt from going to school. I wonder if I can pass the bar exam on a whim. I OBJECT! I'm pretty sure this lawyer guy that helped us out once was a total coke head though. I'm not talkin' sody pop.

Oh, I totally sort of built a play house with found materials!
I want to find more materials to fancy it up, I even have some left-over paint from a friend. It's pretty fun to hang out in there with candles and whiskey. #hobolife

We're getting some new neighbors soon. I met a lady and her 9 yo daughter, I think they might be it. They came to drop off some stuff right as we were putting together our hobo house. Boy, we must seem so classy. Our backyard still isn't the worst in the neighborhood, I'm pretty sure the people diagonally across the alley are cooking and/or selling meth. Breaking Bad has made me suspicious of everyone. Even myself... what?

No comments:

Post a Comment