The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I Don't Remember

I love cereal. Right now we have Golden Crisp (formerly known as Sugar Crisp), Cinnamon Toasters (a knock off of Cinnamon Toast Crunch), Kix (kid tested, mother approved) and Multi Grain Cheerios (something)

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT, we ain't got no milk.

Naomi was starting sentences with "remember..." I hope that phase is over. She asked a random man if he remembered her shoes with sparkly laces at home. Thankfully, he did not.

So, Arrested Development fan art  is pretty fun.

Here's a gem by an artist named Tessa Meier (she (assuming it's a 'she') actually has several gems):
I have a strong desire to get canvas prints of these to display.

I also had a strong desire to attempt to apply my own acrylic nails, but then I didn't want to spend money so I just stopped peeling/biting off my nails. It worked. It worked because I'm so cheap. I'll have to see what else I can accomplish with this new found trick.

Maybe I'll build my own real house out of found materials because I'm too cheap to buy Minecraft.


No comments:

Post a Comment