The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Friday, June 20, 2014

A Nudder

I was lookin' through my stash of old letters and cards and random papery stuff I've kept for many moons and I came across a card I got from a fellow Dunkin' Donuts employee back in 2003/2004. That was a strange time filled with young, easily aroused coworkers. So the card was in spanish, but apparently it translated "happy birthday son, may your days be filled with fun and yada yada", but on the inside there was a hand-drawn coupon for a free body massage. Stacy gave it to me. Girl Stacy. I didn't even think about it at the time, but looking back I now realize that she was mackin' on me.

So then I asked my husband if he accepted competitor's coupons.


Check out this elaborate tomb stone at the cemetery by our house. If you look through the hole in the middle, you can see the building where I work!

No comments:

Post a Comment