The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Turquoise

Man, I like dessert. Lately I've been expecting dessert after dinner and I especially want it when it's not around. Right now I could go for some chocolate mousse. Warm waffles with strawberry ice cream, chocolate syrup and crushed peanuts sounds pretty good. Sopapillas with honey! Carrot cake and coffee! OH! You can never go wrong with brownies, with so many walnuts, and fresh whipped cream on top. A big ol' biscotti with an espresso shot. Creme brulee. Tiramisu. Orange souffle with chocolate sauce. Cupcakes with a pile of frosting and sprinkles. Soft peanut butter cookies. At this point I'm just hurting myself. Sigh... ooooo, Seinfeld is on. What a great show. Thank god for distractions.  

1 comment: