The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Routeen

We're going to the beach today. I have a feeling we won't be living in Florida forever, seeing as my husband and child don't fare well with the insect bites on the skin. Poor babies. I wish we could afford to move somewhere else. I really think we're just gunna win some large but reasonable sum of money, I don't need a million... maybe like, $25,000 (without gambling). I mean, I'd certainly take a million. Mmmm, salty water. I love the beach. I can't wait to come to Florida on vacation. I think I need to go to some destination that we decide on and find a job and apartment whilst the husband works here and my parents can do some babysitting, but I'm basically just thinking out loud right now. Very loud. what?

No comments:

Post a Comment