The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Champagne

If ever you're in Florida, and you enjoy "Muscadine" wine, the Lake Ridge winery is a loverly producer of the beverage. Located on the skirt of Clermont, Florida, complimentary tours are 45 minutes in duration and I really enjoy their red table wine. Very earthy and undoubtedly Muscadine. I just had the sparkling wine tonight and now my cheeks are just as pink as the beautiful sparkling wine (champagne) that caused said pinkness. I've discovered having a drink makes me want to blog.

I ran barefoot in the sand today, I don't think I've ever been so sweaty. I've been playing tennis a little more regularly lately too. I like that sport. I'd like to lose about ten more lbs and it is reluctant to part from me.

I had a strange feeling last night, my body was tired and my brain was over-active and it felt like I had another head floating out of my head, like I was trying to escape my own body. I had to talk myself out of floating away. Thankfully I was able to convince myself to stay, but I don't necessarily want my body to hold me back from doing whatever my brain wants to do. Although floating away and visiting someone would have been nice, but they wouldn't have seen me anyways, since my body was still at home. Yep, I'm crazy...

crazy-sexy-cool




No comments:

Post a Comment