The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Thursday, June 9, 2011

4

Do you have one of those recurring, mysterious numbers that keeps appearing, making you feel all weird? I'm sure it's nothing, but I've always noticed the number 720. In addresses, on the clock, as a bus number, phone number, price, etc. as if it's being shoved in my face. I first noticed it while attending middle school in south Florida. Eleven years old. I don't know why, but I get this feeling like it's a sign, but nothing really ever happens and I forget about it. so...
Anyways... I bought some shorts today. They're proving to be a great investment. I never want to take them off. I also got an oil change and a library card. I'm pooped. Hey guys, I love Neosporin.

2 comments:

  1. Neosporin, is that a mushroom?... I love that nobody reads any of this stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realized that I have two blogspot accounts. haha I'll have to get rid of the other

    ReplyDelete