The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Parasites

I'm pretty sure I have parasites making me super hungry. I keep meaning to do a cleanse, or fast for a while, but then I get hungry and forget. There was a big flying insect following me around during my walk in the woods and so I ran and ran. Usually those big buzzy suckers fly around me once and piss off, but this one was intimidating me beyond what my fragile nerves could handle, so I ran around in a big circle and was finally able to shake him/her. I think it was a black "Mud Dauber": google it - scary. AND there was a huge dead mouse in the sand I was walking in. AND, yesterday, I saw what I believe to have been a "Carolina Wolf" spider WITH spiderlings on it's back, google it - gross. AND I moved a tarp and found a "Scorpion". AND I saw a coyote today. AND I dunked my head in the ocean today. You know what word is weird? -AND...

No comments:

Post a Comment