The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ear Wacks

I was bathing the dog, Missy, today. Then a scorpion started it's way up my leg. Yeah, this forest is not for the entomophobic. I hosed it off and continued. It is quite literally a jungle out here.
It looks pretty cool in pictures though. Do I want to live here forever? My thoughts right now are: Not really, maybe if we had our own place... drenched in pesticide and with a rockin' AC. That doesn't sound healthy. I need friends. Where did my life go? Where did little, beloved April Cook go? She went to Colorado and changed her last name... so

she's gone.

1 comment:

  1. These are great pics. I don't think people realize how thick the vegetation here is, and I agree-an endless supply of bug spray and AC/DC would fix everything.. . I'm sorry you feel like you aren't the same anymore however... forsooth

    ReplyDelete