The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Friday, August 26, 2016

Sigh-ence

My sister's baby was born... is born? Has been born? She's out! She looks beautiful (of course) from the pictures I've seen. Babies are somethin'. Can't wait to meet her.

Chemical reactions are somethin' too. We're going to a science party tomorrow and I'm going to make one o' them explosive foam concoctions. I even saved a pretty vinegar bottle to use. Looks a bit like a round boiling flask. Wish I could get my hands on some 30% hydrogen peroxide. Maybe I should cook some meth and make a profit. Or not. Oh, I have to remember to grab some eye protection.

I've been dressing like an art teacher lately. Jason got me this dangly bohemian sweater and it's frickin' freezing in my office! It's nice and cool outside too. G'bye summer, I hardly knew ye.




No comments:

Post a Comment