The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

The Infinite Ramblings of April Compo

Friday, May 29, 2015

Enema of da Stank

WOOOOOOOOOOO   ...hoo


Just got back from vacationing in a big ol' state called California (we stayed in the southern part). Here are the things I DIDN'T love:

1. too many people and buildings
2. expensive living
3. general sadness
4. geared toward the rich
5. dirty Hollywood
6. crowded, littered beaches
7. gorgeous waves that can't be ridden or you'll be hurled into big rocks
8. terrible highway signage
9. weird oil rigs at Huntington beach
10. yacht clubs

Things I loved:

1. the beach, overall
2. seeing family
3. In-N-Out
4. seeing the sun while it's low in the sky (which is most of America, really)
5. not going to work (which is most of America, really)

...I think that's it. I would love to go to the redwood forest at some point. I'd like to visit Oregon. Colorado is great though, not sure if I'll ever move away. I feel like there's a million places in Colorado that I still haven't seen. It's open and beautiful and the vegetation isn't threatening (?) Hardly any bugs, at least in the cities. Fitness. Cheap. Also, I feel like it would be pretty easy to be famous in Colorado Springs. If you walk around downtown talking to enough people, you'll probably get to be a known and talked about figure. You'll be featured in the paper.

What a beautiful day it is today. Wow, the weather and air and sunlight is just right. Wish I had some In-N-Out though.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment